Call or Email to book your appointment: 808.443.1377 firstname.lastname@example.org
Nova Lee: Divine Align Method Orthopedic Body Work
This unique style of bodywork has been developed by Nova Lee over the past 20 plus years. This technique specializes in alignment, functional movement, fascial release and total wellness.
" In my experience I've seen two goals of massage, the feel good massage that does not effectively solve problems and the deep structural work that is effective but either painful or simply not relaxing. My work incorporates a multitude of modalities integrating relaxation and relief with therapeutic results."
Integrative manual therapy combining Thai Massage to increase range of motion, Rolfing to unravel the pathways of misalignment, The Berry method to release facial holding patterns Shambhala Reiki attunement,and Kundalini Yogic breathing to deepen each release.
The Divine Align Method Incorporates:
* Myofacial Release - Rolfing & The berry method,
* Joint Mobilization - Active release techniques & Resistance stretching
* Improves Flexibility and Elongates muscles - Thai massage, Yoga, & Physical therapy
* Activates Lymph Drainage and Detoxification - Breathing and Soaking in Epsom Salt
* Eliminate Inflammation and Stagnation - Nutritional consulting & Supplements
* Energetic balancing - Using sound therapy and grounding
- Increase range of motion and flexibility
- Shift postural holding patterns
- Increase lung capacity and deepen breathing
- Relax and relieve tense muscles and joints
- Pre and post natal massage recovery
Your pain is not an isolated event, it is intricately integrated into the story of your entire body and the solution to relieving strain patterns and recovering from injury is dynamic and integrative. Being an avid mountain biker, backpacker and rock climber my own adventures have lead me in search of solutions that are lasting and without side effects. Your pain can be an opportunity that not only helps you discover ways to feel better but to be better.
Divine Align Massage: This is done on the floor and combines Aromatherapy Thai massage, structural integration, myofacial release and integrative health assesment. Appointments are for 60, 90 or 120 minutes. The first appointment with consultation, range of motion, alignment assessment and flexibility measurements along with treatment generally requires 1.5 hours. Sessions conclude with recommendations such as stretching, breathing and other types of homework and suggestions to continue your progress between sessions. Please wear loose comfortable clothing preferably thin non slippery fabric such as cotton pj pants and t-shirt.